Maui Snares The Sun
Yoga and a Story from Polynesia to Celebrate the Summer Solstice.
A special E-book with MP3 audio with Sydney Solis
For millenniums, peoples celebrated the Earth’s Midsummer flourishing with festivities at the Summer Solstice on June 21. This important time of the year has been lost and overshadowed by Winter Solstice festivities only.
Return to balancing the seasons and yourself by honoring and celebrating Mother Earth in all her full and abundant glory for the Summer Solstice. Celebrate the Season and connect your life and children’s to the rhythm of the Earth and participate in the fullness of life’s feminine nature by putting on a special class.
You Will Learn:
• The meaning of the Summer Solstice.
• Summer Solstice traditions from around the world
• To celebrate the Feminine and the Earth in your personal life
• Find the balance of life/death within everything.
• Connect to the rhythms of nature.
• How to put on a meaningful children’s or family class to celebrate this special Summer time!
• The Polynesian story of Maui Snares the Sun scripted with yoga poses, relaxation and mediation.
• Ritual ideas
• Craft ideas
You will receive
• 1-hour MP3 recording of lecture with Sydney.
• E-book with complete lesson plan to put on children’s or family yoga classes to celebrate the Summer Solstice!
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 25 January, 2010.