The much-awaited Storytime Yoga album, "The Peddler’s Dream: Wisdom Stories from Around the World," is now available!
Add this item to your cart, and you'll receive the entire album. Or you may purchase individual tracks for $0.99/each.
Hear all your favorite Storytime Yoga stories being retold by Storyteller and Yoga Teacher, Sydney Solis.
This album includes eight multicultural stories that teach peace and character education. These are the perfect audio accompaniments to the written stories in the acclaimed book, Storytime Yoga: Teaching Yoga to Children Through Story. In addition, one original song by Sydney Solis is included in the album, plus a meditation/relaxation track with bonus story.
Children will be spellbound by the enchanting stories that stir the imagination and the heart. Use this audio album in the classroom or home, or for car trips, before bedtime and more.
Included in this album:
- The Namaste Song (MP3)
- The Peddler’s Dream (MP3) – from England about following your dreams
- The Rabbit in the Moon (MP3) – from India about giving and selflessness
- Diamonds, Rubies and Pearls (MP3) – from Germany about kindness
- The Lion’s Whiskers (MP3) – from Somalia about patience
- The Magic Pear Tree (MP3) – from China about giving and greedlessness
- The Shipwrecked Sailor (MP3) – from Egypt about living from the heart
- Ganesha’s Lesson (MP3) – from India about non-violence
- Buffalo Dance (MP3) – from Native America about respect and renewal
- Story Siesta: The Cracked Pot (MP3) - this track includes guided meditation and relaxation, and the bonus story of The Cracked Pot – a story from India about self-worth.
Download a free sample!
Click here to download “The Shipwrecked Sailor” (MP3) (MP3 - 5 MB)
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 29 October, 2007.