Yoga and Stories for Difficult Times
By Sydney Solis
A special E-book and accompanying audio.
It seems that there is difficulty all around us these days, causing stress and anxiety.
Stories and yoga can help us navigate these troubled times, and remain connected to the center within. Children need these tools even more than ever, and we as adults can be an example for them. Use this E-book and accompanying audio about using the English story Buried Moon to inspire hope, calm fears and create courage, all the while centered in yoga practice.
E-book and audio includes:
• Complete lesson plan for putting on a special children’s or family yoga class.
• English folk tale of Buried Moon scripted with yoga poses.
• Additional stories of Ten Houses from Japan; Maybe, Maybe not from China, and Dhruva from India.
• Calming children’s fears and anxieties with story and yoga
• Finding the center
• Yoga practice for dealing with difficulty
• Dealing with Suffering
• Inspiring hope
• Stress and anxiety release through meditation, relaxation and yoga, restorative yoga
Yamas and Niyamas.
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 11 March, 2008.