CELEBRATE THE SEASON FROM WHEREVER YOU ARE IN THE WORLD!
Learn with Storyteller and Yoga Teacher Sydney Solis how to create a special class or gathering to celebrate the mystery of life by aligning yourself with the rhythm of nature. Pass this knowledge onto children and others to unite the meaning of the holiday with the goal of yoga - to link oneself to the eternal life within.
In this special MP3 audio lecture and E-book, you will learn:
- To connect to the self through the coming winter solstice and the symbolic
death/birth of the sun.
- To slow down, purify and connect to the season that calls us within and to connect with eternal life
- To create a meaningful children's or family class or gathering to celebrate the
meaning of the season
- The art of ritual
- Chants, crafts and other activities to engage children
- The Inuit story, Raven Steals the Light, and other stories and myths that celebrate the sun, and the birth of the light
- How other cultures celebrate the solstice
- A complete class plan with pick-and-choose activities
- MP3 audio lecture with Sydney
- Written lesson plan and activity guide.
Start Planning your Special Holiday Class!
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 12 November, 2007.