The Tree of Gold - Tree Stories and Yoga
Use the power of oral storytelling and yoga to teach children!
This complete lesson plan for parents and teachers uses body-centered education to connect kids to trees and to have fun while learning. This cross-curriculum lesson plan will teach kids English, social studies, science, math, art, peace and character education, music, yoga and more.
- THE THREE TREES Christian
- THE SPIRIT WHO LIVED IN A TREE Buddhist
- THE OLD MAN WHO COULD MAKE WITHERED TREES BLOOM AGAIN Japanese
- THE TROUBLE TREE Muslim
- THE LITTLE TREE American
- THE ORIGIN OF THE COCONUT TREE Polynesian
- THE USELESS TREE Taoist
- THE TREE OF GOLD Hindu and Jewish
This product was added to our catalog on Tuesday 02 November, 2010.