This item is Mythic Yoga: Part III of the Storytime At-Home Training Package
Explore myth, personal story and your body through ancient Hindu and world mythology, ritual, memoir writing, the chakras, yoga, meditation and relaxation to transform your life. Rediscover how to connect mystically with yourself and the cosmos, and participate in your environment, rather than merely consuming it.>
Suitable for teens and adults. Participate from anywhere in the world via the Internet!
In this training segment, you will receive:
- 4 Mythic Yoga Lessons with assignments and suggested activities (PDFs)
- Mythic Yoga audio lecture (MP3)
- 2 ebooks: "Vishnu's Dream: Ancient Hindu Myths and Personal Story" and Sydney's memoir, "Outside the Concentration Camp"
- Video download of "Stories of Faith, Healing, and Transformation" in which Sydney performs in front of an audience (.mov file)
- Personal e-coaching with Sydney is available for a separate fee.
Note: This is self-paced study material.
To enhance your experience, we suggest joining the League of Yogic Storytellers, an international online community of like-minded individuals who are also undergoing their own journey of personal myth exploration.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 26 April, 2010.